- You’re a good designer. Whatever it is, you’ve got it.
- And you want to get better. This should go without saying.
- You’re independent and confident. Like this bullet point.
- You’ve got a bit of experience. You’ve been around. It’s not a numbers game but you’ve probably been a designer for about 6 to 8 years.
- You’re about ideas. Pixels are important, but they’re not always what this is about.
- You’re a leader. But it doesn’t mean you’re an asshole. Leadership at Ueno isn’t about telling other people what to do. You lead by listening and by example.
- You like people. That doesn’t mean you can’t be an introvert. We like introverts. It just means that you are good at working with the rest of us, whether it’s designers, developers, producers, clients, the people who clean our office, or the ones bringing our lunch.
- You’re a magician. You listen to our clients and work with them (and the rest of us) to magically create the very thing that somehow makes their wishes come true.
- You’re the punk who shows up on time. You’re organized. You make things happen. You make sure your project stays on budget. And you take deadlines very, very seriously.
- You have opinions. And you can articulate them. (And you’re not afraid to tell our CEO when he’s saying something that doesn’t make any sense.)
- You’re like this, or like that. You are what you are. We like it.
- You’re just a person in the world. You don’t know everything, and you don’t think you know everything. But you’re curious. You want to know more. After all, it’s a big world.
Our bright and bustling office in Soma is a hotbed of creativity. We’re just down the street from Twitter, who for some reason still hasn’t asked us to work for them. What’s up with that?
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch.