- You’re a seriously good designer. (But you’re not an asshole about it.)
- Your currency is ideas. Without them we’re just making wallpaper.
- You’re a beloved leader of designers and interns. You attract fantastic people and inspire them to do the best work of their careers.
- You love working with clients, and clients love you right back.
- You can take what is sometimes only an imperceptible hint of an idea, and with your team nudge and wrench it into beautiful existence.
- You’ve got a grasp on the technology your designs are built on, and you work well with the developers and producers who make it happen.
- You’ve spent at least seven happy years at an agency, a startup, a pirate ship, or a similar organization.
- You know all about design and the tools to make design, but you get that design is really about people.
- You understand our company culture and values, and you help us maintain them. But you’re also not afraid to let our CEO know when he’s being an idiot.
- You help your colleagues grow and become better versions of themselves.
- You’re a punk who always shows up on time.
Our brand new office in downtown Reykjavík is full of smart and busy people who occasionally look up from their work to admire the great view of the surrounding mountains. And hey, is that the smell of pizza?
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch.