Lights! Camera! Ueno! A digital agency hell-bent on creating the world’s most beautiful digital products, brands, and experiences. Young-ish but maturing, small-ish but growing. Out of our fancy offices in SF, NYC, LA and Reykjavík we work with a bunch of companies you’ve definitely heard of, on projects you’ve probably seen, and products you may have used.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you. We need your help.
Did you see The Producers? Well, that won’t help. Because this job is nothing like that.
As a Senior Producer at Ueno SF you’ll be the wind beneath our wings, the glue that holds it all together, the exclamation mark after our jazz hands, the hand that rocks our cradle. You’ll make sure work gets done, that our people are happy, and that our clients keep loving us.
Experience? Yes! You’ve spent at least six years at a creative agency or a pirate ship, managing projects or accounts, or producing. It was tough, but you survived and always lived to fight another day.
- Timeline! You make sure everything happens on time.
- Budget! You make sure we don’t blow through it.
- Clients! You hold their hand, and make sure they stay happy.
- Logistics! You make the trains run on time for our team and our clients. (That’s a metaphor, by the way. It just means setting up things like MSA/WO, scope, kickoff, tools, etc. Nothing to do with actual trains.)
- Communication! You have ways of making people talk. To each other.
- New business! You make the transition from potential to actual client as smooth as possible.
- Contractors! You help wrangle them, too.
- People in general! You’re nice to them.
- Resourcing! You figure out what we need and how to get it.
- Best practices! While we’re figuring out the best way to work so everybody’s happy (hint: it never ends), you help document how we do it, and help spread the knowledge.
- Feedback! You help our people get better, via feedback and mentorship.
- Stuff! You help the rest of us out when needed, because that’s the kind of person you are.
- Bulletpoints! You always read all the bullet points.
We will only consider qualified candidates who are authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Ueno is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our bright and bustling office in Soma is a hotbed of creativity. We’re just down the street from Twitter, who for some reason still hasn’t asked us to work for them. What’s up with that?
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch.