Ok, first things first: Ueno is digital agency hell-bent on creating the world’s most beautiful digital products, brands, and experiences. Young-ish but maturing, small-ish but growing. Out of our fancy offices in SF, NYC, LA and Reykjavík we work with a bunch of companies you’ve definitely heard of, on projects you’ve probably seen, and products you may have used.
Glad we got that out of the way. Now, let’s talk about you. (This is where it gets technical.)
As our future Senior Technical Producer, you’ll be the technical wind beneath our technical wings, the technical glue that holds it all together, the technical exclamation mark after our technical jazz hands, the technical hand that rocks our technical cradle. You’ll make sure technical work gets done, that our techies are happy, and that our clients keep loving us, technically.
To be more specific:
- You’ll make the trains run on time. You’ll work with our CTO and Executive Producer to develop and manage production plans; and you’ll work with our devs and designers to figure out project requirements and scope. All to make sure we deliver everything on time, always.
- You’ll knock heads together. You’ll help our project leads come up with bulletproof plans and stick to them. You’ll have ways of making people talk. To each other and everyone else. And you’ll make sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to what we’re delivering and when.
- You’ll clear hurdles. You’ll coordinate all of our tasks, sub-tasks, and cross-tasks across teams and offices on a day-to-day basis
- You’ll put out fires before they even start. Your mix of good old common sense and a semi-mystical ability to see the future, will let you pinpoint everything that could possibly derail a project and help the team lead deal with it before it happens.
- You’ll make us better. You’ll be constantly alert to anything that can make our work better, our processes smother, and people happier.
Wait, there’s more:
- People like working with you. Duh.
- You’re a great communicator and problem solver. Also duh.
- You have 5+ years of web/software development experience in a project management/production role.
- You have a good understanding of various web and product tech stacks. Duh.
- You’ve got experience working with cross-discipline teams (developers and designers).
- You’ve managed global/remote teams.
- You’ve got experience with project management software (ex. Asana, Jira, Trello, etc.)
- You’re able and willing to travel when needed, and start work a bit early when time zones require.
- You are authorized to work for any employer in these United States.
Last but not least, in your new role success means:
- The dev team is properly staffed.
- Projects are on schedule and on budget.
- Everyone is happy with the work and the overall process.
- Questions are answered before they are asked.
That’s more or less it. Scroll down. Send us your details.
Ueno is an Equal Opportunity Employer, of course.
Our beautiful little corner of Soho is packed with cafés, bulging with restaurants, overflowing with shops, and teeming with creative people. Why do you think we moved here?
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch.