- You spent at least five years in a reasonably senior role at a digital agency or a startup, and lived to tell the tale.
- You’re competent, skilled and independent designer who is great at communicating with both clients and the rest of us.
- You know your way around the usual tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and all that. And you may or may not have experience with motion design and 3D — that would be a big, juicy plus.
- Plus they say you’re a good person. That you call your grandma on her birthday, and that sort of thing. That’s important. We like that.
- You know the user-centered product design process from top to bottom.
- You like humans, or are at least deeply intrigued by them.
- You can talk big ideas and crazy concepts but also nerd out on IA, wireframes and edge cases.
- You’re comfortable with both deep systems thinking and getting into the gnarliest interaction detail.
- You’re able to be an equal partner to strategists and researchers, and you can competently channel them when they’re stepped out the room for a bit.
- You have expertise in product design due to history and happenstance, but you don’t want to be siloed into one part of the design process — you're also open to brand, marketing, and anything else that comes your way.
Our bright and bustling office in Soma is a hotbed of creativity. We’re just down the street from Twitter, who for some reason still hasn’t asked us to work for them. What’s up with that?
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch.