- Fast and curious. You bring curiosity, empathy and insight to the table to help solve strategic challenges.
- Ear first, mouth later. You (really) listen to our client and translate their needs into possible solutions.
- Feedback’s back (alright). You believe that feedback goes both ways. You’re good at giving it, and you’re good at taking it.
- Focus pocus. You can see the forest and help our design teams pick which trees to focus on.
- Yes and. You like to solve problems with a ‘how,’ not an ‘if.’
- Brainsss. You understand how the creative brain works, because you own one yourself.
- Storytime! You can weave a memorable tale that makes everyone lean forward in their seats and remember.
- Juggle me this. You consider the user’s voice, the client’s targets, and the team’s needs, all at once.
- Hunter-gatherer. You base your well-rounded perspective on insight and research (qualitative and yes, you guessed it, quantitative).
- CEO hat. You speak the same language as a CEO or Founder. You’re empathetic to the challenges of creating a business from the ground up.
- POV that. You have strong opinions. You’re not afraid to express them. You’re also not afraid to change them, if they turn out to be wrong, which, let’s be honest, can happen.
Our bright and bustling office in Soma is a hotbed of creativity. We’re just down the street from Twitter, who for some reason still hasn’t asked us to work for them. What’s up with that?
No need to be formal. Just send us your links and we’ll be in touch.