Partnerships Directors at Ueno are responsible for vetting, nurturing and securing new business leads. They are the first point of contact for all new clients. Partnership Directors report to the CEO.
A few words about you
- You've been around, having led led Partnerships or New Business at a creative agency or a similar organization (say, a zoo or a pirate ship) for at least five years, and lived to tell the tale.
- You're good at bringing in the bacon and/or an acceptable vegan substitute, having brought in at least $10m (give or take) in revenue a year where you were before, or even where you are right now, reading this job description and wondering what it would be like working for one of Ad Age’s top 25 places to work in 2019. Just saying.
- You've got a network of happy clients who love working with you, and who might be wondering where you're headed next.
- You're a fundamentally decent human being who offers to water your neighbor’s plants when they go on holiday, doesn’t use “concept” as a verb, and prefers responsible long-term growth to sleazy short-term, commission-based tomfoolery.
A few words about the role
- You will be responsible for vetting, nurturing and securing new business leads to Ueno's offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- You will be the first point of contact for all new clients.
- We will count on you to help us establish long-lasting, successful relationships with our clients here, there and — you guessed it — everywhere.
- You will work with your East Coast double, and everyone else at Ueno to help build a happy company full of happy people, working on great projects for happy clients.
A few words about what this role is not
- In case you were wondering, being Partnerships Director does not involve managing any projects, managing any offices, managing any finances, nor does it have anything to do with Human Resources.
Benefits and perks
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
22 days PTO + 10 days sick leave
$1,000 birthday bonus
$100/month fitness stipend
$1,000 annual learning stipend
$2,500 annual conference stipend
Catered lunch and snacks
Ueno is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We are strongly in favor of diversity and inclusion.