Ueno in overview
Ueno, who dat?
Ueno is a full-service agency with a focus on products, brands and marketing. The company was founded in 2014 by Haraldur Thorleifsson. (Just call him Halli. That’s what we do.)
More than 60 people work full-time at Ueno, as designers, developers, producers, photographers, writers, marketers, money people, and people people.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Reykjavík. Yes, Reykjavík. Ueno has no headquarters.
We have worked on substantial projects for companies such as Airbnb, Apple, Chubb, Cisco, Dropbox, Facebook, Fitbit, Globo, Google, Lonely Planet, Medium, Red Bull, Samsung, Slack, Reuters, Uber, and Visa. See our work.
Last but not least, it’s pronounced like “bueno” but without the B.
In the news
- Creative Waffle Episode 127 (Podcast)
May 6, 2019 | Creative Waffle
- Noodle.ai featured on WebPicks
April 15, 2019 | Communication Arts
- 6 Predictions for Creatives in 2019 with David Navarro, Executive Creative Director at Ueno NY
March 29, 2019 | Adobe 99u
- Episode 112 - Haraldur Thorleifsson (Podcast)
March 18, 2019 | Obsessed with Design
- Is digital design about to get nostalgic? with David Navarro, Executive Creative Director at Ueno NY
March 7, 2019 | Creative Review