Ueno in overview
Ueno, who dat?
Ueno is a full-service agency with a focus on products, brands and marketing. The company was founded in 2014 by Haraldur Thorleifsson. (Just call him Halli. That’s what we do.)
More than 60 people work full-time at Ueno, as designers, developers, producers, photographers, writers, marketers, money people, and people people.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Reykjavík. Yes, Reykjavík. Ueno has no headquarters.
We have worked on substantial projects for companies such as Airbnb, Apple, Chubb, Cisco, Dropbox, Facebook, Fitbit, Globo, Google, Lonely Planet, Medium, Red Bull, Samsung, Slack, Reuters, Uber, and Visa. See our work.
Last but not least, it’s pronounced like “bueno” but without the B.
Images for download
In the news
- How Global Design Studio Ueno Maintains Its Creative Soul While Growing Rapidly
October 9, 2018 | 99u
- Let's Talk Branding (Podcast)
October 4, 2018 | Let's Talk Branding podcast
- How to Get a Design Job at Ueno
September 4, 2018 | DESK blog
- Industry Mental Health Insights… Haraldur Thorleifsson
August, 2018 | FWA Editorial
- Bringing the Chocolate (Podcast)
August 29, 2018 | Lumi's Well Made podcast
- Haraldur Thorleifsson, The Man Behind Ueno
July 20, 2018 | Digital Computer Arts
- On Building a Global Design Agency with Haraldur Thorleifsson (Podcast)
June 27, 2018 | Overtime, Dribbble's official podcast
- Interview with Steph Jeong, Product Designer at Ueno
June 20, 2018 | Work With Us
- Insights... Ueno 3D Interview
April 2018 | FWA
- Interview with Haraldur Thorleifsson
September 17, 2018 | Awwwards
- 9 Design Agencies That Will Leave You in Awe
August 8, 2017| Solute Labs Blog
- Ueno Creates 3D Interview to Attract Talent to Agency
February 2018 | Little Black Book
- Advice from Halli, founder of digital agency Ueno
June 8, 2017 | Verse Co
- How Ueno improved their workflow with Zeplin
Nov 15, 2016 | Zeplin.io Blog
- Everything is a Beta (Podcast) | July 20, 2015
Design Details Podcast